Finnleo® Saunas - Hendersonville, TN
Pool & Spa Depot is your official provider for Finnleo® Saunas in Hendersonville.
About Finnleo® Saunas:
Finnleo was established in 1919 in Wyborg, Finland and is now part of the TyloHelo World Group, the largest sauna and steam bath company in the world. Finnleo® Saunas are designed to deliver a simple pleasure that you can enjoy in the comfort of your own Hendersonville home.
Pool & Spa Depot offers a variety of saunas from an entry level portable sauna to a deluxe custom sauna with custom lighting, benching and multiple wood choices and styles. Finnleo® has a sauna for every taste and budget.
Infrared saunas heat the body directly instead of heating the air around the person. These also do not get nearly as warm and heat to only 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Because of this, many people consider “infrared saunas” as “dry saunas.” Overall, most people prefer the infrared sauna to the traditional because of their lower price. Starting at just around $1,500.
Finnleo® Traditional Sauna has excelled at bringing you Europe’s latest design concepts and renowned quality, offering unlimited options and residential traditional sauna accessories. For even the most discerning tastes, pre-cut sauna rooms have taken sauna design to new heights. Any Finnleo® traditional sauna is the perfect place to calm down and let the soothing warmth lead one’s thoughts into the paths of meditation.
Finnleo® Sauna Benefits:
- Improve Circulation, Health & Wellness: The heat from a sauna causes your heart to beat faster and in turn your blood vessels widen allowing the blood to flow more freely through your body. Increased blood flow speeds up the body’s natural healing process to help soothe muscle tension and joint soreness. Heat also helps stimulate the release of endorphins triggering a positive feeling similar to a “runners high.”
- Relieve Stress: Sauna bathing promotes the production of serotonin, a natural hormone that helps to regulate our mood. Serotonin is also called the body’s natural “feel-good” chemical and aids in digestion and possibly sleep.
- Fight Illness: A German study shows that saunas were able to significantly reduce incidences of colds and influenza amongst the participants. The heat and steam (in the case of a traditional sauna) encourages the body to produce more white blood cells. This in turn helps the body fight illnesses and kill viruses. Saunas can also help lesson sinus congestion.
- Flush Toxins/Cleanse Your Skin: Many people do not actively sweat each day. The heat from a sauna helps to detoxify your body and cleanse your pores.
- Burn Calories/Loose Weight: The dry heat in a sauna increases your heart rate. As your heart rate increases, your body’s metabolism also speeds up similar to the way it does while exercising, helping you burn calories.
Call or Visit Pool & Spa Depot to Find Your Finnleo® Sauna
Pool & Spa Depot is the official dealer for Finnleo® Saunas in the Hendersonville area. Let us help you decide which sauna is best for your Hendersonville home!