Job Location: LaVergne + Middle TN
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: Up to $60k
Job Shift: Day
Description, Qualifications & Benefits
Pool and Spa Depot is interviewing candidates for an Operations Trainer to
work within our Construction Department.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to document, teach and follow up with Standard Operating Procedures for the entire company comprised of Retail, Service, Warehouse and Construction departments. This position will focus on and work with our Construction Department . (Please do not apply if you do not have CONSTRUCTION Experience.)
This newly created role will assist in leading and developing our company training program. Working well with key stakeholders in the business is a critical skill needed. Must be able to work independently, and also within a group in order to grow this new department.
Job Duties include; but are not limited to the following:
- Complete needs analysis to compile processes in all key areas of our business.
- Monitor all training activities of new and advanced trainees.
- Assess training needs on a job site, work with subject matter experts, and develop training material.
- Organize all training materials within the organization for team members to be able to utilize, access and have available.
- Develop training sessions focused on Service and overall Operations.
- Develop and facilitate training on all Operations aspects of the company.
- Travel to construction sites to facilitate on the job training of employees.
- Two years related training experience or equivalent.
- Knowledge of construction and operations.
- Ability to develop training processes from needs analysis.
- Understanding of Learning Management Systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in motivating others through training.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow, while working independently
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Knowledge of the construction process and working on construction sites is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of the Adult Learning Theory
We offer a competitive benefits plan including health benefits. Pool and Spa Depot is a Drug-Free Workplace.
- 401 (k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
As a family-owned company that was founded in 1996, Pool and Spa Depot embraces traditional values while placing our customers first. We shop the world and bring in the #1 leading products. With locations serving Nashville, Brentwood, La Vergne, Clarksville and Cookeville, Tennessee as well as Bowling Green, Kentucky, we offer the best selection of inground pools and above-ground pools, equipment, chemicals, portable spas and hot tubs, swim spas, saunas, patio furniture and much more to you and your family.
The success of Pool and Spa Depot has come through hard work, long hours, and recruiting the best and most experienced personnel in the Middle Tennessee area. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity, in a fun environment with great benefits, come check out one of our five locations or apply to join our team right here!