PristineBlue® Pool Chemicals for Nashville, Clarksville & Bowling Green
PristineBlue® is one of the top pool and spa chemicals that is gentle on equipment and compatible with all major sanitizing systems, including both salt and chlorine based systems. It is also EPA registered throughout the United States and NSF 60 Certified.
Below is a list of some of the PrstineBlue® chemicals that Pool & Spa Dept carries:
- PristineBlue® is the the foundational product of the pool care system. It is an algaecide/bactericide that is ideal to add in the water at pool or spa start up, and also good for routine water maintenance.
- PristineClean® acts as a scale and metal inhibitor, preventing any metal and mineral particles that enter your water from bonding to the bottom and walls of the pool.
- PristineClear® brings suspended particles together to enable your filtration to clean out debris easier. This process, in turn, clears any cloudy water.
- PristineCheck® is a water preparation step. By adding it to your pool before introducing PristineBlue®, it maximizes its effectiveness in sequestering calcium and other unwanted minerals.
- PristineExtra® is a primary sanitizer; this granular chlorine shock treatment that works for pool start-up, regular maintenance and any necessary troubleshooting.
- PristinePower® is a chlorine-free shock oxidizer. Use this product every 1-2 weeks to oxidize organic materials that cause cloudy water.
We carry a variety of sizes, as well as water care kits from PristineBlue®. Stop by the Pool & Spa Depot store near you to see our full selection of PristineBlue® products.