Nature’s Pure Mineral Oxidizing Shock 1#

$9.99

Nature’s Pure Non-Chlorine Shock- This is good to use every other week or when you have had a high bather load or are about to have a pool party. It quickly oxidizes organic matter in your water and you can swim after 15 minutes. This shock can be used any time of day.

Availability: 487 in stock SKU: 102794 Category:

Description


  • Dissolves immediately

  • You can swim right after adding it

  • No residue or odor

  • Oxidizes organic contaminants

  • Won’t effect the pH, alkalinity, or calcium hardness of your pool

  • Does not add to the CYA level

Additional information

Weight 1.0000 lbs